Joanie and Rhiannon go to SPAIN 2015 Olé!

June 3 and 4 - Back to Barcelona for our final days

We miss our kitties desperately.

I miss American scrambled eggs and cheese.

I am excited to see my veggie garden which is probably producing so-oo much food.

I am looking forward to vegging out a couple of days before gently reentering "real life" again.

Oh yeah, strong consistent wifi!!!!! I admit it, I am totally addicted to being online when I want/need to.

I miss my Surface Pro 3.

So here you go, our last day in Barcelona, our last day in Spain, and Rhiannon's birthday!!!


Park Guell - more Gaudi









Barcelona - Our Airbnb rooftop







Casa Batllo - can't get enough Gaudi!











Had to get to the beach, and not just any beach, but the Mediterranean.


And now we are ready to stuff our suitcases and prepare for our flight home tomorrow.

Adios and soon to be hello!